What is UI/UX Design
UI stands for User Interface. User Interface is the area or the access point where a computer user interacts with the graphical layout of an application. This includes the buttons, images, slides, and texts that the user reads. The main objective of a UI Designer is to make the interface easy, likable, and hassle-free for the user.
UX stands for User Experience. User Experience Designers design applications that will help the users to interact with the products and services of a brand in a satisfying manner. The main aim of the UX designer is to make all aspects of a product or service attractive, interesting, marketable, and relevant so that the user gets a positive experience.
UI/UX Design course
UI/UX Design course is the top trending course in India. UI/UX Design teaches all the aspects of a company’s website including the look of the website and the experience that a user will get while interacting with the website. UI/UX Designers are in huge demand as every business needs them to design products that will make many loyal customers.
Online UI/UX Design course will provide hands-on experience for designing attractive and customer-friendly websites. These online courses are short-term courses that teach the skills of the UI/UX process and are delivered by expert mentors. The online UI/UX Design course is affordable and the candidates will get a Certificate and become job-ready at the end of the course. Graphic design course is a fast-growing field and this will equip the candidate with all aspects of designing an appealing website that will make many happy customers.
List of UI/UX Design courses
- Introduction to User experience Design
- UX/UI Design Specialization
- UX Design course
- Web Design Course
- Professional Diploma in UX Design
- Introduction to Axure RP for UX/UI Designers
- Streamline your Workflow: The Efficient UX/UI Design process in Sigma
- Interaction Design (UX/UI)
UI/UX Design course Eligibility criteria
- Candidates who want to apply for the Certificate course or the Undergraduate course must complete their 10+2 exam from a recognized Board with the required marks.
- Candidates who want to pursue a postgraduate degree in a UI/UX course must complete their Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized Institute.
Skills for UI/UX Design course
- Eye for detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of software
- Time Management
- Knowledge of software
UI/UX course modules
Certificate UI/UX course:
- Concepts of Art and Illustration
- Adobe illustrator
- Fundamentals of Multimedia and internet
- Adobe photoshop extended
- Corel draw
- Basic Art
Diploma UI/UX Design course
- Introduction to UI/UX Design history
- Architecting information and Wireframing
- Visual Design and Function
- How to conduct user research
UI/UX course Institutes
- Georgia Institute of Technology with Coursera
- National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai
- Amity University, Noida
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
- Pearl Academy
- Arena Animation, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune.
Online UI/UX course
- California Institute of Arts with Coursera
- Career Foundry
- Experience Haus
UI/UX Design course admission
Candidates must complete their Higher Secondary exam from a recognized Board with pass marks.
Cloud computing course: https://www.collegedisha.com/courses/cloud-computing-course
UI/UX job profiles
- Visual Designer
- Wireframe Expert
- UX Designer (Information Architecture)
- Interaction Designer
- Content Strategist
Top recruiters for UI/UX Design course
- Capgemini Engineering
- Times Internet
- OLX Group